About Cristie Besu
I am Cristie Besu, Registered Nurse and Certified Sports Nutritionist. I have a background as an energetic ER nurse and have a passion for fitness and health. I am extremely goal driven and I love helping others “figure out their bodies”. I owe my success with clients to combining science, with my love for the fitness industry, to decipher what works for each individual. The Fitness and Health world is full of unknowns. The trick is figuring out how to get where YOU want, incorporating YOUR lifestyle, and not trying to mimic or copy someone else’s plan. I don’t have a specific method that I use across the board, because I don’t want to limit myself, or my clients. I like to continuously evolve and combine the best of all worlds to discover what is best in each specific situation.
We offer personalized nutrition and fitness plan that includes the use of our exclusive AskCristie mobile app . This way you can commit to a plan and track your progress on the goal while you meet your goals.
One on One
- Body Fat and Lean Mass Assessment
- We analyze what your lifestyle is like , your activity level and what your concerns may be.
- During the 45-50 min visit, we build a personalized nutrition plan. The meal and lifestyle change plan is structured to reach specific 4 week increment goals.
- You have access to Cristie in between your appointments via email and an Interactive mobile app is included for the duration of your plan. See tutorial below on how the mobile app works.
- Not a cookie cutter diet. We generate a plan for YOU based on an emailed assessment followed up by a 15 minute Q &A over the phone appointment to clarify you plan and make adjustments.
- Once you purchase the membership online and you will receive an email and with questions to get you started. You will also get contacted by someone from AskCristie to plan to streamline the process
- We receive your information and then you receive you meal plan and information package via email.
- Next we set up a phone appointment for a 15 minute phone conversation to make sure you understand your plan and how it works.
$65Per Follow Up
Not a South Florida local or in town to see AskCristie. We have Phone or Facetime appointments that are also scheduled on this tab. These plans use pictures and your feedback rather than physical body fat and lean mass assessment.
Ask Cristie App tutoral
App is included with cost of membership
Find out about Nutritional Information and About How to do certain Exercises
Shop is Coming Soon, But in the meantime you can still shop by clicking the links below.
Eat Me Guilt Free
22grams of Protein has never tasted so delicious. Low carb, Gluten Free, Sweetened with Stevia, All Natural Ingredients, make for the best Brownies on the market today.
Shop Eat Me Guilt Free
B-Force Bands™ are an innovative and versatile set of resistance bands that leave nothing to be desired when purchased. Various attachments make B-Force Bands™ different from the rest because you can incorporate them into any workout ANYWHERE. B-Force Bands™ are connected with a 12 inch anchor strap that can attach to any door jam, fixed object, or a partner that can hold it. B-Force Bands™ consist of 4 latex tubes with no set attachments allowing you to alternate from a cushioned handle to a cushioned ankle strap. B-force Bands™ also comes in 2 different tensions, light/medium or medium/heavy. You can double or quadruple the tension on any set of B-Force Bands™, by simply connecting an extra latex tube to one set of handles/ankle straps.
Shop Bforce Bands
Tendo Coco Water
Extracted from the 7-month-old nutrition-packed tender green coconuts of Pollachi Province “Coconut Valley” India, Tendo guarantees the best tasting coconut water in world—one reviving sip at a time. With a specially designed Tetra packaging, Tendo coconut water is able to assure prolonged freshness and deliver that ‘ah’ factor—every time.
double the potassium Than the leading brands
Shop Tendo Coco Water
MB3 Nature’s Chemistry
“MB3 combines our passion and need for the nutrients in superfoods, while still taking into account the body’s energy and rebuilding needs.”
“The nutritional world is confusing. There are so many options and variables to consider when trying to pick the perfect snack. MB3 has ended the guessing game with the launch of our raw plant based, organic protein bars.”
“We wanted to offer something that we not only felt comfortable recommending on a daily basis, but a product that we felt confident consuming everyday as well.”
Get In Touch
Address6992 sw 47st Miami, FL, 33155